Greetings from Arizona!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Arjiuna, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Arjiuna

Arjiuna New Member

'Afternoon everyone, it looks like things are starting to get exciting in the Universe! I jumped in with a Rear Admiral package back in 2012 (started the very first beer thread) and have just let things ride until enough content was out. Always watching twitch streams including [REDACTED] for updates.

If anyone is interested, I have a small corp Epstein Medical that will be focused on medical device manufacture, research, sales and transport.

See ya in the Deep Black

2. eippohcs

eippohcs Active Member Premium User

Hi @Arjiuna, welcome to the [REDACTED] forums. Early backer, huh. Although I backed a few years later, when Rear Admiral packages were no longer available, I did get a package with a Constellation (Aquila, in my case).

And you're right. It does seem that there are (more) interesting times ahead with the release of 3.0. Can't come soon enough...

Lt. General Falcon likes this.
  3. Lt. General Falcon

Lt. General Falcon New Member

Welcome welcome welcome... back wtfoBEN

indeed, there are several things to see, to do and hopefully at the "Aimdate" of 25th of August... THIS YEAR wtfoSHOTS
    But still, everything is still possible in Alpha mode, but what you see is what you get. And if you've seen that all on the most reviews, then you know, we will get a lot, right!

Thanks for the invite, bro, but i'm on the max org's atm and my main will be Dutch-spoken for sure, because it will be much easyer while playing and our timezone is matching better wtfoHYPE.

But, every buddy is welcome, right!

So exiting to and yeah, it can't come soon enoughduDudu

[​IMG]