Hi, i'm Lt. General Falcon, i'm from the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lt. General Falcon, May 18, 2017.

1. Lt. General Falcon

Lt. General Falcon New Member

Hi everyone,
    my name is Lieutenant General Falcon(Ray). Born in the verse at 2900 on one of the smallest country on planet earth called the Netherlands(1970). I'm a father of a great 11yrs old son. No relationship atm, it cost me to much and i like to keep on doing my hobbys like SC or composing music
    My son!
    (ditto)

After years education in the verse i started my work in the airforce. I'm fully dedicated in exploring & science and now as a Lt.General i'm still exploring the universe with my great team and exploring ships: HWSS Guardian Falcon( Carrack ) and SC Galactic Falcon( F-DUR ). All other LTI ships i'll keep as side but i own some more 8 great in-space vehicles

wtfoBEN

I'm proud to be an explorer & scientist and stand for our greatest cause of life: "survival of the human race in our entire universe". It would be an honor to have you on my side and devote our future knowledge for our entire human race.

Lt. General Falcon, March 5nd 2939,

Fly save and cua in the verse!
    o7
    PanicBasket

Compact overview of my systemconfig:
    EVGA Z170 classified 4-way mb, i7 6800k 4.7ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 32GB DDR4-2666 CL16 quad-kit 32gb ram, 2x EVGA GTX1080 AC3.0 OC Sli-Bridge, 4x 27" Eyefinity4, 850evo 500gb SSD, 7TB HDU, Soundblaster ZxR, Thermaltake Core WP200 case, Roccat Tyon mouse, LT G19s Keyboard, Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum headset, PowerGrid 4x Ipad3, HCS Voice Attack, Track-IR5, T16000m FCS HOTAS

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    BoredGamerUK likes this.
  2. Lt. General Falcon

Lt. General Falcon New Member

You can visit my personal youtube channel. The most subjects will prob get your attention DeIlluminati

Please, enjoy!
    [​IMG]

Rafter and eippohcs like this.
  3. eippohcs

eippohcs Active Member Premium User

Lt. General Falcon likes this.
  4. Rafter

Rafter New Member

Salute Fellow Dutchman!

Lt. General Falcon likes this.
  5. BoredGamerUK

BoredGamerUK BoredGamer Premium User Content Creator BoredGamer Mod