[Org] [EXP] [English] [Spanish] [Science] Looking for some people to join me and my other 2 friends.

Discussion in 'Looking for players' started by DrinkV0dka, May 25, 2017.

1. DrinkV0dka

DrinkV0dka New Member

We have a Carrack and an Endeavour at our disposal. Looking for any who might want to join.

Hey guys Me and my two friends are looking for some other people that can join us on our exploration. If you're interested, please send me a message. We don't care if you don't have a ship to contribute, anyone is welcome. might want to join.

2. Lt. General Falcon

Lt. General Falcon New Member

Hey citizen, i'm an explorer too! This will be the best jobs-subject in the game lol In Alpha mode it will be fun to explore the game together when less org-members are online. (Dutch) I suppose you like to talk spanish ingame with friends aswell through voice chat, right ;-)

But we can always try np ;-) Will be fungreyWin

3. Noah C Perry

Noah C Perry New Member

Heyyyooo
    I am an explorer and am also versed in....transportation of valuable goods [caugh]...I fly a freelancer. I am looking for a crew to play with especially when 3.0 drops.

4. Qohen Leth

Qohen Leth New Member

Hey there,
    Veteran Elite Dangerous explorer here (community services, art stuff, expeditions leader). Really interested in the exploration side of SC. Not in any group yet, and I kinda prefer small groups :)